The Updated Vet BLUE®-Global FAST® Online Course
The Vet BLUE®-Global FAST® Online Course Curriculum – 1-hour Modules
- Module 01 – Introduction to Lung Ultrasound: The Vet BLUE®
- Module 02 – How to Perform Vet BLUE®, Image Acquisition, and Its Wet versus Dry Lung Principles
- Module 03 – The Vet BLUE® Case-based Applications – Part I
- Module 04- The Vet BLUE® Case-based Applications – Part II
- Module 05 – Using Vet BLUE® and Global FAST® for Diagnosing PTE and Pneumothorax
- Module 06 – Vet BLUE® and Global FAST® for Patient Monitoring
- Module 07 – Global FAST® for CPR and Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Supplemental Module 00 – How to Do Vet BLUE® and Global FAST®
The Vet BLUE®-Global FAST® Objectives
- Image Acquisition
- Understand the Pitfalls and Artifacts during Vet BLUE®
- Know How to Survey for Left-sided CHF, Pneumonia, Upper Airway Conditions
- Know How to Rapidly Rule Out Left-sided CHF
- Know the Vet BLUE® Difference between Feline Asthma and Left-Sided CHF
- Understand Diagnosis of PTE and Using Global FAST® Evidence-based Information
- Know How to use the Global FAST® Approach for Volume Status Assessment
- Know the Global FAST® Non-Echo Fallback Views for Left- & Right-sided Heart Problems
- Know How to Non-Invasively Calculate Urine Output
- Understand the Power of Global FAST® for Detecting Reversible Forms of Shock
- Understand the Power of Global FAST® for CPR and ALS
The Vet BLUE®-Global FAST® Online Course is a self-paced, recorded course, that requires a passing grade of 80% on each Module’s Quiz prior to being able to move on to the next Vet BLUE®-Global FAST® Module. You have 12-months to complete the 7 Modules successfully followed by a Certificate of Completion with 7-hours of RACE-approved Continuing Education.
Registration Policies: Once we receive your payment, your course will be activated. There is a 10-day Money-Back Guarantee. After 10 days, the course fee is Non-Refundable. If you have already received CE credit for the course, you cannot receive a refund.
This is the price for students that ARE NOT FASTVet Premium Members.
This is the price for students that ARE FASTVet Premium Members.
The FASTVet Bundle Deal
Purchase our Course Bundle and save big on all FASTVet Courses.
Supplemental Module 00
Vet BLUE® 2020 Edition Module 02: How to Perform Vet BLUE®, Its Image Acquisition, and Its Wet versus Dry Principles
Vet BLUE® 2020 Edition Module 05: Use of Vet BLUE® for Pulmonary Thromboembolism (PTE) and Pneumothorax (PTX)