The TFAST® 2020 Edition Online Course Curriculum – 1-hour Modules
- Module 01 – An Overview of TFAST®: A 5 Views Thoracic Exam
- Module 02 – The TFAST® Right and Left Pericardial Views of the Heart
- Module 03 – The TFAST® Accurate Diagnosis of Pericardial Effusion
- Module 04- The TFAST® Accurate Diagnosis of Pleural Effusion
- Module 05 – The TFAST® Chest Tube Site, Pneumothorax and the Lung Point
- Module 06 – TFAST® Case-based Applications Part I
- Module 07 – TFAST® Case-based Applications Part II
- Supplemental Module – How to Do TFAST®
The TFAST® Objectives
- Image Acquisition
- Understand the Pitfalls and Artifacts at Each TFAST® View
- Know How to Acquire the TFAST® Echo Views
- Know What the Information Gained from the TFAST® Echo
- Know How to Accurately Diagnose Pericardial Effusion
- Know How to Accurately Diagnose Pleural Effusion
- Know How to Accurately Diagnose Pneumothorax
- Know How to Use the Lung Point to Assess Pneumothorax
- Know How to Assess Volume Status via the Caudal Vena Cava
- Understand the Advantages of TFAST® over Radiography
- Understand the TFAST® Target-Organ Approach for Cardiac and Intrathoracici Abnormalities
- Know Why You Should Apply TFAST® to Multiple Patients on a Daily Basis
The TFAST® 2020 Edition Online Course is a self-paced, recorded course, that requires a passing grade of 80% on each Module’s Quiz prior to being able to move on to the next TFAST® Module. You have 12 months to complete the 7 Modules successfully followed by a Certificate of Completion with 7-hours of RACE-approved Continuing Education.
Registration Policies: Once we receive your payment, your course will be activated. There is a 10-day Money-Back Guarantee. After 10 days, the course fee is Non-Refundable. If you have already received CE credit for the course, you cannot receive a refund.
This is the price for students that ARE NOT FASTVet Premium Members.
This is the price for students that ARE FASTVet Premium Members.
The FASTVet Bundle Deal
Purchase our Course Bundle and save big on all FASTVet Courses.