The TFAST® Online Course Curriculum – 1-hour Modules
- Module 01 – Overview of TFAST and Its 5 Views
- Module 02 – The TFAST Right and Left Pericardial Views of the Heart
- Module 03 – The Multiview Diagnosis of Pericardial Effusion
- Module 04- The Multiview Diagnosis of Pleural Effusion
- Module 05 – The Chest Tube Site and Diagnosis of Pneumothorax and the Lung Point
- Module 06 – Case-based Applications of TFAST I
- Module 07 – Case-based Applications of TFAST II
- Supplemental Module – How to Do TFAST
The TFAST® Objectives
- Image Acquisition
- Understand the Pitfalls and Artifacts at Each TFAST View
- Know How to Diagnose Pneumothorax
- Know How to Use the Lung Point to Assess Pneumothorax
- Know The TFAST Echo Views and What Information Each Provides
- Know How to Diagnose Pericardial and Pleural Effusion
- Know How to Assess Volume Status
- Understand the Advantages of TFAST over Radiography
- Understand the Target-Organ Approach and Its Limitations
- Apply TFAST to Multiple Patients on a Daily Basis
The TFAST Online Course is a self-paced, recorded course, that requires a passing grade of 80% on each Module’s Quiz prior to being able to move on to the next TFAST Module. You have 12 months to complete the 7 Modules successfully followed by a Certificate of Completion with 7-hours of RACE-approved Continuing Education.
Registration Policies: Once we receive your payment, your course will be activated. There is a 10-day Money-Back Guarantee. After 10 days, the course fee is Non-Refundable. If you have already received CE credit for the course, you cannot receive a refund.
This is the price for students that ARE NOT FASTVet Premium Members.
This is the price for students that ARE FASTVet Premium Members.
The FASTVet Bundle Deal
Purchase our Course Bundle and save big on all FASTVet Courses.