The NEW AFAST® 2020 Edition
The AFAST® Online Course Curriculum – 1-hour Modules
- Module 01 – History and Overview of FAST
- Module 02 – Clinical Applications of AFAST and Its Fluid Scoring System
- Module 03 – The Diaphragmatico-Hepatic View – Image Acquisition, Pearls, Pitfalls and Artifacts
- Module 04- The Spleen-Renal View – Image Acquisition, Pearls, Pitfalls and Artifacts
- Module 05 – The Cysto-Colic View – Image Acquisition, Pearls, Pitfalls and Artifacts
- Module 06 – The Hepato-Renal View – Image Acquisition, Pearls, Pitfalls and Artifacts
- Module 07 – Incidental and Unexpected Case Studies – AFAST and Its Target-Organ Approach
- Supplemental Module – How to Do AFAST and Its Target-Organ Approach
The AFAST® Objectives
- Image Acquisition
- Understand the Pitfalls and Artifacts at Each AFAST View
- Know How to Calculate the Abdominal Fluid Score
- Know How to Use the Abdominal Fluid Scoring System for Decision-Making
- Know How to Assess Volume Status
- Know How to Diagnose Pericardial and Pleural Effusion during AFAST
- Understand the Target-Organ Approach and Its Limitations
- Apply AFAST and a Fluid Score to Multiple Patients on a Daily Basis
The AFAST Online Course is a self-paced, recorded course, that requires a passing grade of 80% on each Module’s Quiz prior to being able to move on to the next AFAST Module. You have 12 months to complete the 7 Modules successfully followed by a Certificate of Completion with 7-hours of RACE-approved Continuing Education.
Registration Policies: Once we receive your payment, your course will be activated. There is a 10-day Money-Back Guarantee. After 10 days, the course fee is Non-Refundable. If you have already received CE credit for the course, you cannot receive a refund.No visible instructors were found.
This is the price for students that ARE NOT FASTVet Premium Members.
This is the price for students that ARE FASTVet Premium Members.
The FASTVet Bundle Deal
Purchase our Big Saving Course Bundle
Case-based Studies of AFAST and Its Abdominal Fluid Scoring System in Various Patient Subsets of Trauma, Triage, and Tracking (monitoring) Applications
The Diaphragmatico-Hepatic (DH) View: It’s a Fully-loaded with a Huge Amount of Clinical Information!
The Hepato-Renal Umbilical (HRU) View: Most Gravity-dependent View Completes AFAST and Place for Abdominocentesis!