The publisher Veterinary Clinics of North America gave its authors a LINK for Free Access to our chapters in the just released edition, Point-of-care Ultrasound. The LINK is glitchy, and we apologize that it has an unpredictability. Thus, we are trying to provide ACCESS to all 5 articles via this post.
Click on the links below for each individual article as you scroll to the bottom of this post.
THEN Click on the Green TEXT Box at the left of center TOP are that says “View PDF” and you can do the Free Download available for another 3-weeks or so. Feel free to share with colleagues as well.
The LAST one is the Global FAST® for Staging Dogs and Cats and was FEATURED on the ACVIM Newsflash earlier this week! Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom of this page! These links expire November 5th, 2021 so don’t wait to look at them…
- Vet BLUE® is here in an article titled “Lung Ultrasound Fundamentals, Wet versus Dry Lung, Signs of Consolidation in Dogs and Cats”
- AFAST® is here in an article titled “AFAST Target-organ Approach and Fluid Scoring System in Dogs and Cats”
- TFAST® is here in an article titled TFAST Accurate Diagnosis of Pleural and Pericardial Effusion, Caudal Vena Cava in Dogs and Cats
- Global FAST® is here in an article titled Global FAST for Patient Monitoring and Staging in Dogs and Cats
- The Preface is here “Point-of-care Ultrasound – The Awakening of a Sleeping Giant”
JOIN FASTVet and use our many AFAST®, TFAST®, Vet BLUE® and Global FAST® Resources to continue learning these ultrasound examinations and how to integrate clinical information through our Video Library, Blogs and Cutting-edge Webinars!
We also have many Free Resources for you as well – https://fastvet.com/category/free-resources/ including the MUST Watch Webinar on “Medically-treated Canine Anaphylactic Hemoabdomen”