Monthly FASTVet Webinars are Free for FASTVet Premium Members and $35.00 for Non-members. Once you register, instructions on joining the live webinar will be sent to you within 24-hours. * Texas Veterinarians may receive 1-hour of Texas State-approved Continuing Education.
FASTVet LIVE “Members Only” Monthly Webinars may be watched “live” or accessed in the “archives” by our FASTVet Premium Members as part of the annual membership. BECOME A MEMBER!
“The Day I Didn’t Use Ultrasound: What Did I Miss? Thoracic FAST”
To watch the Free FASTVet Webinar click here Watch the Free Webinar!
“Focused Assessment of Liver and Gallbladder: Internal Medicine Case Studies”
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017 Time: 8 pm CDT
Join us for a 1 hour webinar discussing ultrasound evaluation of liver and gallbladder using internal medicine cases. This webinar will be taught by Stephanie Lisciandro, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM) .
If you are not a FASTVet.com Premium Member, you may register for the webinar here:
If you are already a Premium Member, an email link will be sent to you in the monthly newsletter. Become a Member!
If you missed “Members Only” FASTVet Monthly Webinars, they are archived! Become a FASTVet Premium Member today! Click here BECOME A MEMBER!
“Anaphylaxis Related Hemoabdomen: A Complication Every Small Animal Practitioner Should Know About”
This FASTVet Monthly Webinar focused on a unique complication of canine anaphylaxis that every veterinarian MUST know about. The complication is “Anaphylaxis-related Heparin-induced Hemoabdomen” that is treated medically. The hemoabdomen can be impressive. Learn about the complication, how to recognized and treat it, and to make sue that you do NOT operate it as surgery will likely be fatal. If treated correctly, outcome is very favorable!
Recent Archived Webinars have Included:
- “Global FAST for CPR and Advanced Life Support”
- “Using Global FAST to Assess Volume Status in Small Animal Patients”
- “How to Perform Pericardiocentesis”
- “TFAST Case Studies: Don’t Be Afraid of Thoracic Ultrasound”
- “Comparison of Global FAST to Point-of-Care Ultrasound in Humans”
- “Is This Patient in Heart Failure? Using Vet BLUE Lung Ultrasound to Evaluate for Pulmonary Edema”
- “Setting Up an Ultrasound Program in Your Small Animal Practice for Proficiency and Profit”